Friday, September 28, 2007

the signs are everywhere

Many of you know that I am a big fan of funny signs, always looking out for them. In fact, I saw one yesterday that will have to make its way to this blog sometime soon. For now, though, here are some of my favorites from our journey to Montana.

I don't know whether to say this reeks of pessimism, realism, or faith. But it sure does make me laugh.


We finally found it, the oft-referenced hell on earth. We went the other way, in case you're wondering.


She's just following instructions...




In the "town" of Moran, near Grand Teton National Park. I like my version best.



We all know that rules come about because someone has actually tried the now prohibited action. Apparently, the clientele of KOA has a hair dying issue. We also appreciated the lack of comma in the "thank you" section.

1 comment:

Olin said...

Great pictures; could you email me some copies of the hell picture?