Thursday, August 16, 2007

a fresh page for a new story

I've begun a new adventure in life over the last couple weeks. In fulfillment of a long-time dream, some friends and I have moved into low income housing for the year to come. In this case, low income housing has taken the form of a trailer park. All of our stuff is currently half-in and half-out of boxes, all strewn across the floor of a dingy, white single-wide trailer.

I know that our year will be full of adjustments and lessons and tale-worthy happenings. In light of this, another blog has been created, one that can be focused only on chronicling our experience of living in the trailer. So, for any who are interested in keeping up with this new adventure in my life, I refer you to the newly added link "Trailer Tales,", under the "places to go, people to read" section of this blog. Hope to see you there!

No comments: